14th December 2022
Msgr. Prof. Ike has been appointed a member of the Board of Trustees of Veritas Foundation.
Veritas Foundation is a non-profit entity set up to receive gifts and donations from donors on behalf of and for the development and benefit of Veritas University, Abuja.
As a member of the Board of Trustees, Msgr. Ike's role is to effectively represent and promote the interests of the Foundation using its vast social and political network to assist the Foundation in achieving its objectives.
He shall also offer the following services to the Board of Trustees:
1) Ensure the Foundation's goals of receiving gifts and donations are clearly established and strategies put in place for achieving them.
2) Establish policies for strengthening the performance of the Foundation, including ensuring that the Management proactively seeks to build and harness the network and goodwill of benefactors to Veritas University, Abuja.
3) Monitor the performance of the officers of the Foundation and make recommendations for their appointments, terms of engagement and review of their performance.
4) Ensure the Foundation's financial statements are accurate and fair and comply with all regulatory policies.
5) Ensure the Foundation adheres to high standards of ethics and best corporate practices in discharging its functions.
6) Carry out other duties as may be required of the Board.
Msgr. Ike's appointment on the Board is for three (3) years and may be renewed in line with the provisions of the constitution of the Foundation.